December 19, 2017

Only Five More Sleeps

The best time of year is here and I've reached that point where I am loving all of the decorations, treats, festivities, and traditions and I will be so sad when it is all over. Every morning Harper and I wake early and listen to Christmas music in the glow of the Christmas tree. It will be one of those things that will bring tears to my eyes as I remember those newborn days with her. I was taking photos of the two of them yesterday and I came to the realization that this time is so heartwarming but so bittersweet. As I watched my oldest with my youngest I thought "Wow! Was he really this small?" And then I suddenly thought "One day soon she will be as big as he is." It really does go by so fast so I am soaking up every one of these precious moments with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment