April 12, 2014

Love List

It is a beautiful spring day outside today! We have actually had great weather for the past few days. Ryder & I have been able to go on a walk (or two) every day this week! It is so nice to be able to get fresh air when there is a teething & sleep regression epidemic hitting our house. Ryder has barely slept through the night for almost 3 weeks. He had been sleeping through the night since around 4 months. I've heard this is common at this age.
Any advice on this 8 month sleep issue?


In the meantime, we have been living off of lots of iced coffees, pacifiers, car rides & walks.
Ryder normally only wants a pacifier (also known as a "B" in this house) when he is sleeping & in the car. However, since this sleep regression & teething started, he has wanted a pacifier at all times. There are even FIVE in his crib right now. I hope this stage ends soon.


Onto the things I just can't get enough of lately.

1. One of my favorite things about spring is all of the new bright products that come out. Have you seen the new Oh Joy! line at Target? The bright colors are perfect for Easter or spring party. 

2. When the weather gets warm enough to open the windows it makes me want to clean & organize. I plan on doing a post on this soon but I want to share one of my favorite cleaners. We have been looking for baby-friendly cleaning products but this cleaner works great & smells amazing! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner is my go to pick for a cleaning product.

3. Easter is right around the corner. Seriously it is only 8 days away! Which of course means that I am baking like crazy. Cake balls, popcorn mix, brownies, & cupcakes have filled the house with wonderful smells. One of my favorite parts about baking treats is displaying treats. I have a serious obsession with egg cartons & berry baskets. I love these egg cartons & these berry baskets. I use them to hold food on our table during meals.

4. I rarely wear make-up. I cannot stand the feel of it. And yes, I've tried all sorts of brands. However, I love a good facial cleanser. And Merle Norman's Brilliant C Cleanser is my favorite. It leaves your face feeling so clean! And a little goes a very long way, which is a bonus since it is kind of pricey.


5. Most of Ryder's blankets & sheets are from Etsy. I love that he has blankets that few others will have. I feel that makes them even more special. We recently purchased his new "big boy blanket" in Les Monsieurs by Michael Miller. It is huge! Fits nearly his whole crib. We wanted a bigger size now that he is mobile in the crib & drags his blanket with him. He even know how to cover most of himself. I could not be happier with the turn out! A huge thank you to The Buttercup Boutique!

I have had a few of you email me with questions recently. I am putting together a post that will answer all of your questions. Thank you so much for all of your kind words & inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment