April 14, 2014

Beer Basket for Daddy

Ryder & I have been hard at work over here with lots of birthday gifts & Easter basket goodness. It is officially the start of what I call birthday week. We have Seth's birthday, my mom's birthday, & one of my best friend's daughter's birthday all this week. It will be pretty crazy this year since Easter is also this weekend.
Oh my goodness!



{Playing with Easter eggs in the tub is a new favorite sensory activity!}

We are currently working hard on an Easter basket for daddy!


Grab a six pack of your man's favorite beer, remove three from one side & fold back the separators in the empty space.

{And drink the other 3 beers, of course!}

You could always decorate the outside of the box as well.
Stuff some Easter grass into the empty side & around the bottle then fill with all sorts of goodies. I chose beef jerky, candy, gum, Coke with a mini bottle on whiskey & k-cups.


Now I just hope he doesn't see this post until Sunday.
And if he does...I'll take some chap stick, a pastel Essie nail polish (or two) & a family sized bag of sour cream & onion chips in my basket.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a guy's Easter basket! Hope he gets your hint. LOL!

    ReplyDelete