October 18, 2013

Colder Weather Favorites

Right now with nightly temps dropping into the 30's, I'm feeling like we are stuck in colder weather. (Yes I did just sing Zac Brown Band while typing that) And since it is getting cooler outside during the days as well, I've been doing a little warmer clothes browsing. Here are some of my favorite items popping up in stores.
onetwo | three | four
five | six | seven

On another note, Ryder will be undergoing anesthesia for the first time on Halloween Eve!!! The doctor decided that he was too old, too strong, and too alert for them to clip his tongue tie in the office. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they couldn't do it this way actually. If it would have gotten done yesterday, here's how it would have happened...they would have me or Seth a nurse holding him down while they pried his mouth open & cut the tissue. NO NUMBING!!!! This would have ended in him being extremely upset & in pain which would have made me hysterical. 

So now he will be put under a twilight gas sleep to have it done. The worse part is that he is not allowed to eat anything after midnight. We are to be at the hospital at 5:30 am...this boy will be one unhappy baby. My plan is to let him go to sleep like normal & wake him up at 11:30 to feed him. I'm hoping this will help hold him over a little better. Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment