September 1, 2015

Hello September!

Hello September! Sorry summer, it was fun but we are ready for the cooler weather and pumpkin everything!



Summer flew right by us! And I am so excited to welcome fall since today is the unofficial start of fall, right? Ryder and I will be making some fall themed artwork to pin up around the house tomorrow. We've already made our fall baking list which includes apple bread, applesauce, apple pie, pumpkin donuts, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin bread. Yum! My tummy is rumbling just thinking of all the treats we are going to make. And of course I've already started planning Halloween!

There is a long list of spooky jammies that I feel Ryder must have this year. This company makes the softest clothes ever! And I have my eye on this bat sleeper. And of course I've already bought this glow-in-the-dark skeleton jams for him. I also couldn't resist the spider and Jack-o-lantern plates from Pottery Barn.

Stores have their fall decorations out and there are a few things that I just had to add to our fall collection! When I saw these braided leather bracelets I knew that I had to have them for my fall wardrobe. The colors are gorgeous! Plus since Ryder is all over my jewelry these days, I was so excited to discover that they also sell mommy + me sets! So of course I had to get one for him.

And we are also so excited that football is starting soon! Ryder has been practicing his game day face and has really been working on his defense. I just couldn't pass up these coffee, carpool, cocktails, repeat tees for us busy mamas and these game day tees for the littles. Bring on the football and food!

This week I am determined to go through our closet and take out everything! If I haven't worn it this year, it is leaving. No exceptions! There are so many pieces in there that I haven't even touched since before I had Ryder. There is no need for them. Instead, I am planning to add pieces that can be layered, styled, or simply worn on their own. I couldn't put this chambray dress in my cart fast enough. I am planning to layer it with a cardigan once the chillier weather hits. I am also loving this fit + flare dress.

And just for fun, here is a flashback to last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment