December 29, 2014

Instagram Photo Challenge

If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw that from December 1st I took a "25 Days Of Christmas" photo challenge. I used my DSLR camera for all but two pictures and used the manual mode for every one of those. I am getting so much faster at switching the settings in manual during photo sessions. And I have to say that I really think it;s because I have been doing these challenges. Here are my pictures for those 25 days.

Day 1 | lights

Day 2 | treats

 Day 3 | red

 Day 4 | joy

 Day 5 | black + white

 Day 6 | shopping

 Day 7 | nativity

 Day 8 | bright

 Day 9 | family

 Day 10 | green

 Day 11 | peace

 Day 12 | wrapping

 Day 13 | book

 Day 14 | ornament

 Day 15 | decorations

 Day 16 | elf

 Day 17 | candy cane

 Day 18 | reindeer

 Day 19 | snow

 Day 20 | Santa

 Day 21 | tradition

 Day 22 | gifts

 Day 23 | tree

 Day 24 | night

Day 25 | embrace

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through Bloglovin and am so glad I did! Your Mini Meal posts are wonderful- we're starting BLW next week with my youngest. Your Christmas photos are wonderful, too.
    Whitney
    Http://www.work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete