December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas part II








It is so nice to have small(ish) children running around on Christmas. There for a few years there was a gap in babies in our family. Ryder was in heaven with all of his girl cousin to chase after him. There was not a moment that he didn't have all of their attention. My grandma's health is not so great, but I was very excited to not only witness but catch her joy on camera! She grinned from ear to ear when she opened the gift that Ryder made her. This Christmas was definitely a wonderful few days and we are so very blessed. Thank you to all friends and family who helped make this holiday amazing and thank you for all of the great gifts.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thank you so much for taking all of these pictures! I must say my nieces are all so cute and adorable and pretty! And, Ryder, the little boy among them. LOL! Great picture of my parents too. I didn't even get to see their gift Ryder made. Guess, I was too busy playing elsewhere. Christmas Chaos. LOL!

    ReplyDelete