November 29, 2014

So Thankful!

This time of year is my favorite. All of the delicious food (often too much food), getting the family together, decorating the house, Christmas music can no longer be "banned" by Seth, and teaching Ryder new words like Santa, ho ho ho, reindeer, shitter's full. You know, all the essentials. Our Thanksgiving weekend was amazing! It was filled with so much love, attitude gratitude, and festive fun.




This year I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my spunky little boy who lights up my world. I am thankful for Seth who truly works his butt off so that I can have the opportunity to stay home with our little man. I am thankful for my loving parents who support my little family of three every day. I am thankful for my in-laws, I wouldn't have the love of my life without them. I am thankful to have so many moments with my grandparents, despite my grandmother's declining health, I am thankful that they have been able to spend time with Ryder.




I am thankful for every single family member, near or far, they are always in my heart. I am thankful for friends who make me smile and remind me that I still need to be "Melissa" and not just "mommy". I am thankful for so many things. But most of all I am thankful to have all of these precious moments that make my life so full of love and happiness.






We took Ryder to his first concert on Black Friday. He loves The Fresh Beat Band so much and seeing them live was one of the best things we have done as a family. The show was an absolute blast and Ryder was completely in awe of them. He kept pointing to the stage and then their picture on his shirt when they first came out. Even Seth got in on the fun and was singing and dancing along. This was truly a magical night. A huge thank you to grandma Beth for the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment