November 23, 2014

Life Lately



At least he's using his spoon.


 Making our first apple pie was messy and fun. Boy was it delicious!


We finally got our growth chart made and hung. Ryder shows it to me at least four times a day and will point to his first mark with a big smile.





This weekend we went to the Festival of Trees. Before I started to type this post, I looked back at last years trip to the festival. Seeing how much Ryder has grown brought me to tears, happy tears. He was so tiny! This year was a way different experience. He was not a fan of Santa Claus. While waiting in line to see him, Ryder would watch other children cry on his lap and with every step closer his little fingers tightened around my arm. It was so sad. But every child needs a picture crying with Santa right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, everyone does need a picture crying with Santa. Ryder's couldn't be more precious!

    ReplyDelete