December 2, 2014

Holiday Favorites


Normally I am one to buy the cheapest brand body wash and shampoo or the bottle that is on sale. But Philosophy | Peppermint Stick is one soap that I just absolutely cannot live without this time of year. Not only does it smell amazing but it makes me feel so clean. And as an added bonus it can be used as a body wash, shampoo, and bubble bath.

One of the best parts about this time of year is all of the delicious goodies! I am already planning what days I will bake certain cookies and treats to be sure that I bake them all. I found this Red Velvet Oreo recipe that I cannot wait to try. I currently have my first batch of gingerbread cookie dough chilling in the fridge. I have never made them before so hopefully the recipe is a good one. The dough smells amazing! If they are tasty, I will be sure to share it.


I am not a fan of earmuffs, or hats for that matter. But am loving these flannel headbands. I am completely obsessed with buffalo plaid this year so I'm sure that one of these headbands will make it into my hands soon.



Don't have a chimney for Santa? No problem! Make a Santa Key! I love this idea. My mom was seriously the best at making me believe when I was at the questioning age. Since we don't have a chimney at our house, I will be making this for Ryder so he never questions how Santa comes into the house at night. Magical!


1 comment:

  1. Just adorable -- all of the pictures! So creative, cute, great colors, etc.!!!!! Love the Santa key idea too.

    ReplyDelete