November 12, 2014

Holiday Mini Styles

I know we still have some time before Christmas, but with holiday pictures and parties coming up in the next few weeks I have been on the hunt for a good outfit. My favorite types of outfits around the holidays are quirky and fun! But I love a good bow tie for boys and dress for girls when it comes time for special occasions. Here are my top picks this year.



The weather around here has changed quickly from fall to winter. The high for the day might reach above freezing. Just maybe. But at least the sun is shining! The weather of course prompted us to put a few festive things up around the house. We finished switching out our regular books for Christmas and winter books, dug out our holiday time movies, got out and washed all of the cozy blankets, and turned on the Elf soundtrack. I am holding off on decorating the house in all things silver, gold, green, and red until after Thanksgiving but it is getting really hard. Especially with this weather.

How about you? Are you waiting to put up your decorations or have you already started sprinkling festive around your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment