October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Painting

Life has been pretty calm around here for the past couple days. Which is always a blessing. We really haven't left the house and it has been a nice change. Today we had our friends over for a pumpkin painting party. The boys had so much fun! Our house was covered in toys, balls, foam craft pumpkins, bubbles and giggles. It was great! Now I just need to scrub the last of the paint off of the walls and floors and I will be good to go. But first, I thought that I would share some of the fun with all of you.








My kid is of course the goofiest and messiest. He thought it was hilarious to rub his chin on the pumpkin. We ended the fun with lunch and festive spooky cookies (and lots of giggles)!


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I thought the photos were terrific, but those giggles just made my day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete