October 10, 2014

Halloween Excitement

October is one of my favorite months. All of the excitement to begin celebrating the holidays starts with this month. Ryder loves all of the spooky things that we have shown him so far which makes me believe that he has his daddy's bravery. I for one hate haunted house and things that go bump in the night. I love scary movies but really shouldn't watch them before bed. But there are so many other fun Halloween activities that I am so excited to do: the jack-o-Lantern festival, pumpkin carving and painting, arts and crafts, and trick or treating! We are so ready for all of the festive fun! We have started to put together our costumes this year. Keep an eye on my Instagram for a preview coming soon ;)


You can find the Halloween ideas and more on my Pinterest board.

Thank you for all of the sweet words and prayers for Ryder this week. He is feeling better and we have spent the entire week staying at home and relaxing. We did go to the park on Wednesday because the forecast called for rain rain rain. We hadn't been there for a couple weeks and I was in shock by how much Ryder had grown since then. Not only could he climb the rock mountain but he sat himself right at the top of every slide and pushed himself down. The bravery in this kid scares me.




No comments:

Post a Comment