September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

I guess I should title this post Fall Favorites because it is fall themed. Finally the weather is cooler & the leaves are beginning to change around here. Pumpkins are starting to show up at all grocery stores & farmer's markets. I have been so excited to decorate our front porch with pumpkins that I just couldn't wait any longer. I will certainly add more after our trip to the pumpkin patch.







Our neighbor stopped by and told me how well he was posing for pictures. Then she commented how impressed she was that he hadn't tried to eat the gourds. It was only a matter of seconds after these pictures that he took a bite out of one of the gourds.She spoke too soon.

Solar Lantern || Sleeveless Hoodie || Moccasins

I am completely obsessed with Bath & Body Works' fall scents. I can't get enough of their Pumpkin Caramel Latte & Pumpkins Pecan Waffles candles. They smell like a small cafe & bakery. Seriously amazing!




Stores have been getting all of their fall styles out & I just cannot get enough! There is just something so comforting about hoodies, boots & leggings! I am loving these hooded denim jackets & these tall riding boots. I am going to find a way to match the boys outfits to mine for our family pictures in a few weeks. Here are the outfits that I just couldn't get in my shopping cart fast enough for Ryder.



Cheers to the weekend!
Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment