August 16, 2014

Wisconsin Dells {family vacation}

This past week we were on vacation in Wisconsin Dells. We had so much fun & it was great to show Ryder all of the things that daddy & mommy love to do. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge Resort. Ryder didn't like to sleep in his play yard so he slept in our king size bed. I loved it! He snuggled his face into mine all night long & gave daddy a good back rub with his feet. ;)

Ryder was a huge fan of the 0-depth wading pools & rivers at the waterparks. He was absolutely terrified of the large buckets that dumped water on top of the climbers. My favorite part of the trip was the Mexicali Rose restaurant. When Seth & I were there 2 years ago it was our favorite & it was just as tasty as last time! I also loved watching Ryder & daddy have a blast playing together. It was so fun to have time as a family.

Here are some highlights from our trip.















  


^^ "Ryder what does an elephant say?"



^^ Ryder was not a fan of the life jacket that he had to wear in the wave pool at Noah's Ark Waterpark.










^^ Story time in the lobby.





^^ The Cheese Factory has the best cheeses around!


^^ This is the famous "pout face" that he made while sleeping on the car ride home.


Thank you so much grandma for the fun trip! We made so many good memories that we will cherish for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT, GREAT PHOTOS! I don't know which one is my favorite as I love them all!!!!! Even, the guys all standing and waiting to have water dumped on them! LOL! Thank you, Beth, for taking them on this trip and giving them such good memories for a lifetime. I know they had so much fun as they told me!

    ReplyDelete