July 21, 2014

Eleven Months


How on earth is my little man only two weeks away from turning a year old? How did this happen? When people told me "it goes by fast" I don't think I fully understood. I knew they meant that time would fly by, but I didn't understand that I would feel as if I had my eyes closed the whole time. Aaannnd now I'm crying...

Okay, now that I have cleared that up, let's get down the business. This whole year old thing is some serious stuff. Ryder has mastered crawling, standing on his own, dances (bounces up & down), does squats that would make a fitness guru jealous, gives the best hugs while saying "awe", loves to give out kisses & so much more! He is almost walking. He will take about 3 or 4 steps but of course I never have the camera rolling.

He is also a whole new level of personality. He gives at least a dozen mean mugs a day, millions of smiles & gets extremely anger if he is trying to tell you what he needs but you aren't understanding. For example he keeps screaming, "ne-ne-ne-ne!", & throwing himself on the floor before you even have a chance to glance in his direction. He is also a huge flirt! A normal shopping trip usually involves talking to a handful of strangers who think he is just "sooo cuuute!" All because he is smiling, waving & blowing kisses at them.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks.





1 comment:

  1. Love his little curls! LOL! Love all the photos but especially that dishwasher one. He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete