June 5, 2014

Mama & Mister {Beach Style}

We are completely overwhelmed by cardboard boxes & packing tape over here. The other day I went to put Ryder in the bathtub & found that he had somehow managed to get a piece of packing take stuck to his butt cheek. Don't ask me how that happened, I have no idea. I always thought that packing, moving & then (my favorite part) unpacking was fun. That was until I had to pack with an infant following me around everywhere & pulling on my leg. This has been quite the task. Although since Seth has been out of town all week, it has been even harder.

I needed a small break from all of the bank stuff & packing to unwind & relax. So I put together a collection of beach attire for mamas & their little men since our beach trip is a little less than 3 weeks away!
Yay!

I am loving all of the black & white styles that are out there right now. I think they are perfect with a pop of color & will look great against the sand, water & blue sky. I am loving this swimsuit cover-up to wear on the beach & around the campground.

This year I will obviously be showing off my new "mom" body. I'll be honest with you. It has taken me a lot to fall in love with my reflection since giving birth. But that is a post for another day. Today I am proud of my baby's home that held him before my arms could. However, I now feel that as a mom, I should cover myself a little more than I use to. Of course I still love (& bought) bikinis! This year though I will be sporting more one-piece & hiding more of my rear end than in the past. This is just what makes me feel comfortable. Here are some of the things you can find Ryder & I sporting in the water this year.



Don't worry moms with those beautiful baby girls! I even put a collage together for you!



Lately we have discovered our love for frozen watermelon! He was a little surprised with the first bite, but soon after it began to thaw he devoured it. I think that babies gnawing on a big chuck of watermelon is just adorable!





It's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment