September 26, 2013

Life Lately

I know that I've been MIA the past couple weeks. Our apartment complex has been ridden with bed bugs...nasty creatures! However, I strongly believe they are NOT in our apartment. Mostly because 2 pest control companies looked and couldn't find a thing. BUT just to be on the safe side we haven't been staying there...tomorrow night will make it 2 weeks. We stayed the first 2 nights in a hotel (trying not to think of bugs being there) and have then been residing at my parent's house. {Thank you mom & dad for housing us & spoiling us with yummy food!} Our landlord has been treating the complex multiple times this past week, as well as all of our belongings. I'm very tired of living out of the laundry basket full of things that we brought with us. Our landlord is moving us into a townhouse 2 buildings away from our current apartment. We are waiting for them to finish cleaning and fixing it up. I am hoping we will be able to move in by the end of this weekend. Then let the nightmare of cleaning, scrubbing, disinfecting, & heat treating EVERYTHING!!! I seriously hate these bugs!
On a less disturbing & make-me-itchy note: this weekend is also full of fun activities! Ryder will be attending his first big car show & steam tractor show! Of course Seth couldn't be more thrilled to take Ryder & show him all the cars...even though he will only be distracted by all the colors & lights.
We have been loving the cooler weather! Even if it is only at night & early mornings. We have been getting out & getting as much fresh air as possible. Ryder is still getting use to his stroller. He does NOT like bumps. I have had him in my K'Tan carrier a few times. He likes it, but wants to face either me or outward. The problem with these is that he still doesn't have great head control. But we are getting there. As long as he doesn't get too excited he can hold his head up for a long time...however, he is pretty much always excited.

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! I have loved having you here we me. I'm very spoiled from having Ryder so close to cuddle, smooch and talk to!

    ReplyDelete