July 27, 2013

Pregnancy Favorites

Since my baby baking days are coming to an end, I thought that I would share with you my favorites during pregnancy or at least those items that made being pregnant a little bit easier for me. I enjoy reading other blogs and seeing what helped other moms. So I wanted to share my input and hope that it may help someone else one day. This does not include what helped with my PUPPS rash. I will do a post on that soon.


Aveeno Cleansing Pads - I have used these since before getting pregnant. They are perfect for those nights that you are too exhausted to really do much of anything.
Crane Humidifier - This was a life saver during the winter months in our bedroom. I am moving it to the nursery and plan on getting another one for our bedroom this winter. Plus they come in fun colors!
Mustela - This kept my stretch marks at bay...until the PUPPS rash took over and completely ruined them!! I still highly recommend this cream. It really did help keep my stretch marks smaller and lighter colored.
Tumbler - I am in love with reusable cups! This is my favorite by far. It is larger than most and has a wider straw. Plus it also comes in fun colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment