July 20, 2013

35 & 36 weeks

Life lately has been pretty uncomfortable. I am so far behind due to my most recent symptoms. The past 2 weeks I have been dealing with a fairly tough case of PUPPS (pregnancy rash), atopic eczema on my hands and feet (which may be worse than the PUPPS), cellulitis in my right arm, and the baby has moved further down and he is causing a lot of hip pain and pressure. I started my weekly appointments on Thursday. My doctor told me that my cervix is still thick, but I have dilated to a 1. Too bad that means nothing! Anyways, here are weeks 35 & 36 pictures.


Please excuse the baggy t shirt. It is the softest and most comfortable item to wear that doesn't irritate my rash.

How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 34 lbs. (I had a really hard time typing that.)
Maternity clothes? Always
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: Sleep is a thing of the past thanks to all the itching.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I am almost full term!
Miss Anything? I miss my mobility and not being so itchy!!!
Movement: Mostly just when he tries to strech or move a limb. He's pretty much out of room now.
Food cravings: peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks and cramping...but nothing serious.
Symptoms: Swollen fingers and toes near the end of the day, round ligament pains, and lots of bladder pressure...not to mention the PUPPS and I officially waddle!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! but starting to get very irritated!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment