July 29, 2013

37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 30ish
Maternity clothes? Always
Stretch marks? Yep
Sleep: Getting better! Mostly I can't sleep because I'm either needing to use the restroom, my hips are killing me, heartburn, or I'm just wide awake.
Best moment this week: Learning that I am 70% effaced and a "loose" 1 cm...I know this really doesn't mean much other than it's a little less work for my body once labor begins.
Miss Anything? I really miss being able to roll over in bed, stand up without pain, and bending over. I never realize what I take for granted until it's gone lol
Movement: He's been fairly active the past couple of days. Mostly little wiggles and shuffles.
Food cravings: peanut butter and milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: This may be TMI for some of you ;) I lost my plug last week, lots more braxton hicks and stronger contractions (never lasting for more than an hour), he is definitely resting low in my pelvis, and lots of mild cramping.
Symptoms: Swollen fingers, feet, ankles, legs...pains in my lower abdomen, my hips always hurt, and now I'm getting more pressure against my tail bone.
Belly Button in or out: Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But getting impatient!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man!

Let's try something fun! Comment with your predictions of what day you think baby Weber will make his appearance, how much do you think he will weigh, and how long do you think he will be  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think he will be born August 10. He will be 8 pounds 2 ounces, 21 inches long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, Grandma would like him to be born ASAP (maybe August 1st), but I'll predict August 4th. 7 pounds, 9 ounces, 21 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i myself am thinking august 8th @ 8 pounds 5 ounces, 20 inches long :)

    missy by the way you look fantastic at 37 weeks. i stand by what ive said all along you look fantastic and you and seth will make wonderful parents!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Great grandma Buffy will guess August 4, and 8 lbs and 6 oz. Alicia is right, you look great!

    ReplyDelete