November 19, 2017

Tired + Thankful



This Thanksgiving I have twice the reasons to be thankful this year. Even though these two have been tag teaming against me all day and every night, I can't help but feel so blessed and so happy. And so very very exhausted. We tried to switch to a different formula to help with spit up, but it completely backfired and we spent nights with a baby that had painful gas. This meant lots of screaming and long nights. We went back to our original formula and things have been so much better. My body is finally starting to feel normal after all of the breastfeeding setbacks. I am working on a post about her birth story and our first week. But despite it all, I am so very thankful for these two beautiful children.
So very very thankful!


1 comment:

  1. Aveeno Babywash and Shampoo is good for new born babies for its use of "active natural" ingredients

    ReplyDelete