July 10, 2017

Long Summer Days

This summer has been flying by! I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it will be the last summer just Ryder and I. For four years we have gone on so many summer adventures. And while I know that adding baby sister to our summer adventures next year will be even more magical and more challenging, I know that it will be a great summer! I've been trying to do as many one on one summer activities that we can. Our bucket list has shortened to only a few adventures left already! School doesn't start for another eight weeks and we plan on swimming at least three times a week, eating our weight in summer produce, and visiting the zoo as much as we can before I'm waddling. Here's a peek into what our busy summer has looked like so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment