December 18, 2016

Son Of A Nutcracker!

Christmas is nine days away! I can't wait! I seriously feel like Buddy the elf every single morning when we open our advent bag. Santaaaaa! Santa is coming! I know him! We have finished almost everything on our Christmas bucket list and we have plenty of time to get the last few things done. We will be taking cookies to our neighbors this weekend (after the ice storm), looking at lights on houses around town, and finishing up all of our Christmas baking including our first gingerbread house! We've been wearing our Christmas shirts every chance we get and I may be wearing them well into February, I love them so very much.

Winter break begins on Tuesday and I can't wait! It will be so nice not having to drive all the way into town for two whole weeks! Although, I think by January I'm really going to miss my alone time and personal space, but I'm so excited to spend one on one time with him. 


He has really been loving Christmas this year. I filled little advent bags with treats, small toys, and lots of activities for us to do this year to help us count down the days until Christmas. We've delivered fresh homemade cookies to neighbors, rode the train and carousel at the mall, written to Santa, visited the drive-thru light display, and so much more. He has loved every minute of it and so have I. Our favorite way to enjoy the season has been to turn on a Christmas movie before bed and cuddle under blankets. We leave only the tree lights on and enjoy cookies or popcorn together. I think we are going to have to make it a weekly thing for next year.











Elf Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment