April 26, 2014

Cinco De Mayo Party Planning

You knew this was coming. You didn't think I would wait until Memorial Day to have a festive party did you? We are huge Mexican food fans in this house! We have a Mexican dish every Tuesday. So it just seemed right to have a party fiesta for Cinco De Mayo.

Once I knew the color scheme I wanted it was time to find all of the fine details, a festive garland & colorful straws. I plan to be knee-deep in Margaritas & soaking up the Coronas with a taco bar. This taco rack is perfect! I've had my eye on these cocktail glasses for our Beergaritas!!

You can find a few Cinco De Mayo fiesta ideas in my Pinterest board.



I haven't decided what I'm going to wear but I'm sure that I should put my yoga pants away for a night. 

How about you, will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? We are going to fiesta like there's no maƱana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment