December 5, 2013

Love List

I can't believe that 2013 is almost over! Where has the time gone? Maybe it went by so fast because I spent half of it pregnant & the other half watching Ryder grow every day. He is learning so many new things each & every day. It's hard to think that in just 3 days he will be 4 months old! More on that in a few days. Here is my love list for December.


1.  Seth & I can't get enough of Popcorn Snack Mix. The recipe is for spring, but we have adapted it for any holiday simply by changing the color of sprinkles & candy you mix into it. For Halloween you could add candy corn & orange, black, & purple sprinkles. I added red & green sprinkles as well as red & green M&M's for Christmas! This is our go to snack for watching movies or just for dessert.

2.  Scentsicles!! We use a 7' pre-lit LED Christmas tree in our home. So we like to spruce it up by adding some holiday smells. We use apple cinnamon candles & room fresheners, but it just wasn't enough. I found these at Michaels one day & I instantly fell in love. Now our house smells of pine & apple pie! Delicious!!


3.  While shopping at Target the other day (what's new) I came across a 5 piece teether set made by Sassy. There was only one package that I could find & I can't seem to even find them online. But I had to get them for Ryder!

4.  Holiday jammies. I can't get enough! Gap & Old Navy fit him the best. We also find ourselves buying him Carter's a lot too. I'm not a big fan of all the baby animal print but some are just so warm & cozy for him. Since he is in his own room now he is wearing more of the heavier jammies because his room is chillier at night. Sometimes I even change him out of one pair of jammies & into another!


5.  This year I went for more of a rustic simple look for our gift wrap. I found on Pinterest where someone used plain brown paper & accented it with bright red & sparkly white bows...I was hooked!

6.  Since the weather is getting colder quickly, we have been eating more soup than usual. My favorite place to get soup is Panera Bread. I can't get enough of their Broccoli Cheddar. They have tons of other selections also! I've been collecting a few recipes here & there. Head over to my Pinterest board here for a few ideas.

7.  Here's a secret for you! Target is my all time favorite store! You already knew that?! Well, it's true. I love the place! I'm almost positive Ryder's first word may be Target. This year they made a wonderful product. The perfect accessory for Ryder that he can wear on his butt! Since Huggies decided not to make their Santa diapers this year Target made elf diapers! I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment