December 1, 2013

Happy December!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend! We had a fabulous weekend. Our only complaint is that it is already over. Ryder & I enjoyed having Seth home for 4 days. I love these mini vacations...just wish they lasted longer. We celebrated Thanksgiving Day with our families. First was lunch at my parent's house. We had so much delicious food we were sick just thinking about eating dinner. But we headed to his parent's house later in the evening. And again there was so much good food. We stuffed until there was no room left. Ryder did so well that day too! He barely fussed at all & was happy to be held by everyone. He even tried some gravy ;)



Today a good friend said to me, "Happy December!" I laughed at the thought that it was something so small & simple can make me so happy & excited! Let the 25 Days of Christmas begin!!!

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is CHRISTMAS CARDS! I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! Funny & homemade cards are some of the best. And of course, every year we try to think of something creative to do as well. The best part about Christmas cards this year is Ryder!  I can't wait to see all the fun card ideas that flood Pinterest! This year we went for the "easy" route. We used one of our fall family pictures & a pre-made layout from Tiny Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment