December 13, 2013

Decorating Baby...Etsy Style!

There are only 12 days left until Christmas! So to celebrate, Life With Baby Weber will be doing a 12 Days of Christmas countdown! I'm hoping to post every day about something festive!

Most often when I'm asked where I get Ryder's unique clothing, the answer is usually Etsy. I love shopping on Etsy, specially more during the holidays! It's so fun to scroll through all the handmade items to find just the right thing. It can be time consuming but it is always worth it! Also, you can always ask shops to make a custom item for you. If you are looking for a specific fabric most shops are willing & able to make it for you. This can be done for pretty much anything...clothes, headbands, bows, hats, blankets, & even paper goods! I also love supporting small businesses & handmade goods!

Here is my top picks for babies this holiday season!


one . two . three . four . five . six . seven . eight . nine

No comments:

Post a Comment