November 5, 2013

Merry & Bright

I am so excited that the holidays are finally here! I feel like I've been waiting for this moment forever! Since I found out that I was pregnant I have dreamed about Ryder's first Thanksgiving dinner (not that he will be able to enjoy solid foods yet) & his first Christmas. 

I won't be putting up the majority of the Christmas decorations until Black Friday, but I have been researching & looking through stores to make the perfect Christmas Wish Lists for Ryder. I feel that his age this year is hard to buy for. Mostly because he will be hitting much bigger milestones after New Year's. So I want to be sure that he gets things that he can use right away & things that will grow with him. Also, all the toys for 6 to 9 months are rather boring & mostly the same thing over & over.


In just a few short (possible long) weeks, Life With Baby Weber will be going full blown Christmas festive! I have so many fun ideas & things to do to share with you. I am also getting ready for 25 Days of Christmas on the blog!

Here is a little Ryder cuteness for you!
Those cheeks make my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment