March 28, 2016

Happy Easter!

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid; for I know that you are looking for Jesus who has been crucified. "He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying."
Matthew 28:6






We used artificial food coloring this year because I was simply lazy. I love the colors of natural dyes so next year we will definitely be going that route. This year we put off getting everything we needed for Easter until last minute and we were just so busy. No dye got on fingers or clothes, no dye got spilled, and no dye will be ingested (by Ry or I) because we do not like hard boiled eggs. So no worries here! A wait of eggs? Maybe. But traditions are traditions and I'm not going to waste any time feeling guilty about it. :)









Happy Easter from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment