February 25, 2016

For The Easter Basket

I can't believe that Easter is only four weeks away! I feel like our lives became crazy once January came around and then we suddenly got a case of the winter blues. But we are shaking off the cold weather and welcoming the bright sunshine, even if it is just above freezing. I love to put together a colorful basket full of fun goodies for Easter. It's one of my favorite times to gift and I love hunting down the perfect little items with bright colors.

Every holiday we also get Ryder a new set of jams. I am absolutely in love with these hip bunny pjs. They have a princess set for girls that are adorable as well. There is just something fun about having a festive set of pjs to wear for each new holiday.



Also, how cute are those eggs? Target always has the cutest and most fun plastic eggs! We will definitely be adding these to our collection from last year. All of these gifts are more on the pricey end. Normally we add one or two of these and then add fun things like chalk, stickers, or new shoes for spring. This year Ryder is also getting a t-ball set for playing outside this summer. He loves to use my wooden kitchen spoons and knock small balls and toys off the table, so I thought we could practice his t-ball skills outside.

What are some of the fun things you load your little ones Easter baskets with?

No comments:

Post a Comment