October 21, 2015

Life Lately

There are hundreds of little ladybugs covering our front porch and our pumpkins currently. Today feels more like a warm summer day than the end of October. We spend the morning scouting locations for my mini sessions this weekend. And we discovered fall leaf heaven! The colors surrounding us were gorgeous! And Ryder let me take a bunch of pictures before demanding we collect leaves and acorns.








October is the month for a lot of things apparently. We've been learning about fire safety this month. I plan to have a fire drill this weekend. I know that it's going to scare Ryder so I think that's why I've put it off. But I want him to be aware of the siren and how to get to us or outside. Wish us luck! ;)

Yesterday we visited a local firehouse with a few friends. The firemen were so nice and friendly! They showed us the firehouse and then let the kids sit in all of the trucks. The kids had so much fun and I know Ryder learned a lot. He giggles every time we look at these pictures and waves and gets so excited when we pass the station now. I think we are going to make the firemen some pumpkin bread and a thank you card to take them tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment