March 25, 2015

Easter Goodies

Hooray for spring weather and spring holidays! Spring is my favorite season. I love all of the new growth and bright colors. The stores begin to fill with new clothes and new decor. There are baby animals everywhere, and preggo friends! I just love it! My favorite thing to do is fill an Easter Basket (or two) for Ryder. I am excited to see how he does with hunting for eggs. He loves to find rocks and hoard them, so it shouldn't be much different right?


I didn't realize it until after I started buying items for Ryder's basket that it has a bath theme. Which will be great for this spring and summer! Ryder loves the water so these will really get their use out of them. Also, we just reserved our campsite on the Indiana Dunes State Park Lakeshore again this year. We loved it so much last year that we wanted to go again. It is a great place to take littles! We are staying longer this time since Ryder is older. Cross your fingers for warm beach weather.

As for Easter outfits this year, we are going the casual comfy route. Ryder will be wearing a blue button-up shirt (similar here) with a yellow bowtie (made by Banana Ribbon) and blue jeans. I am also in love with these spring pajamas for girls and for boys. I also decided that I have to have this smile tote for our summer picnics and adventures.




I can't believe Easter is less than two weeks away! This year is flying by. What are some of the things that you love to gift your little ones of Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment