January 1, 2015

Hello 2015!

Ringing in the New Year was low key for us this year. We went out to dinner, came home and had a little fun with noise makers and balloons and ate popcorn while watching a movie in our pajamas. I was happy enough to make it to midnight, watching the Walking Dead marathon and Dick Clark's New Year's Special. We felt old and a little lame but I was totally okay with that.






My word for the year is embrace.

My goal in 2015 is to embrace whatever life throws at me. Embrace the chaos. Embrace the messes. Embrace the imperfections. I am going to embrace 2015 with more listening, learning and playing. A lot less multitasking. More days where we forget to change out of our pajamas. More peanut butter sandwich picnics on the floor. More time ordering pickle slices, french fries and root beer floats from the toddler diner. Less juggling, more balancing. I am going to embrace all of life's challenges and look for ways to bring new things and experiences into our lives. Try a new food. Travel someplace new. Start a new hobby.

What are your goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment