June 11, 2014

Home Sweet Home


Welcome to our new home!! I am so happy that our long search is over. I feel like it took an eternity to get here. We are in love with this house & feel that it couldn't be anymore perfect for our first home. Most first-time buyer's first houses are in need of repairs, updates & have a general ugliness. This house is move- in ready & needs no work. Although, we will obviously be adding our own personal touches to make it our own. I took these picture the other day during the last walk through before closing.

This is our living room. The first picture is taken from the breakfast bar. The wall is not green! That is just due to the light being on. All of the walls in this house are either gray or teal. Which I love, but we will be changing most of them. One of my favorite features about the house are the tall ceilings & windows. Ryder can easily stand & taste look out them.



And here is our kitchen. I am in love with this kitchen! We have our range & refrigerator ready to be delivered & I can't wait to start cooking & baking!


(Do you see the little adventurer sneaking in on the picture? He loves the house too.)

This is the small eat-in area off to the side of the kitchen.


This is the master bedroom. I love the tall ceilings all through-out the house.


Ryder's bedroom which is directly down the hallways from our bedroom.

(It's bigger than it looks. I couldn't find a good angle for the camera.)



This is the third bedroom. For the time being it will serve as an office & playroom.


And finally, our concrete playground! ;)
We do have grass. It's not much but it's enough. We plan on adding a deck & making this the perfect backyard paradise our way!!


I am working on a post with each room & to-do lists. But for now it's back to packing.
So much packing.

1 comment: