May 7, 2014

Baby Swim Lessons

We have been taking Parent & Tot Swim Classes 2 days a week for a couple weeks now. Ryder loves it! Although he is only interested in constantly moving & doesn't exactly like to keep his mind on track but he loves the water, his teacher & all of his new friends!!

A huge thank you to my mom for going along & taking these awesome pictures for us!


^ We always start class off kicking & splashing across the pool after our toy. ^


^ There's always lots of splashing. ^


^ There's also a lot of laughs & making faces. ^


^ Taking a little time out of class for Ryder & Callum to plan their escape into the splash pool. ^


^ Ryder loves his teacher & he is always willing to help show the class how to do things the right way. ^



^ Learning to float. ^


^ Singing "The Cup Song"...not the one from Pitch Perfect ;) ^


^ "Teddy bear, teddy bear way up high!" ^


^ Class is over which leaves me with one tired baby! ^

2 comments:

  1. I should be the one thanking you for inviting me to attend and take the pictures. I had a rough start to a not so good day and then I went to swim class! Oh my! What fun! My adorable grandson, adorable other babies, all in the water in their little swimsuits splashing. It was the best medicine ever for a kind of lousy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Pictures I Think Grandma Did Excellent Job!! Good Job Mom & Ryder Also!!

    ReplyDelete