February 25, 2014

Mama + Mister

I love everything about spring. Especially when all the bright fun colors start to pop up in stores. While I love cozy sweaters & leather boots just as much as the next person, colder weather always lands me in old sweatshirts, worn out leggings, & my worn-in boots. Plus I always end up blowing all of my money on decorations & falling short in the wardrobe department. Spring on the other hand, gets me addicted to all the neon & bold prints more than ever!

Here are some Spring (but still way too damn cold outside) picks for mama & mister!


Who says you have to have a baby girl to match with? I love matching my outfits to Ryder's. Or is it the other way around? Anyhow, I am loving all of the greens, blues, & yellows out right now! There are even some pinks out there for little misters also ;)

I am also in love with all of Target's Spring decor. Have you seen it?! the pastels, bright colors, & yarn are so gorgeous. I picked up this wreath for Easter the other day, it is so festive for spring!


I'm excited that St. Patrick's Day & Easter are a whole month apart this year. This way there is more time for each holiday for all our fun festive activities & also it won't look like someone threw up green eggs & ham.

Okay enough with all the happy warm thoughts. It is now time to get back to our regular scheduled programming & head out into the cold midwest temperatures. I think it is time for Mother Nature to have a very serious break-up with winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment