January 17, 2014

Five Month Favorites

Five months is a whole new ball game. Ryder is now rolling over on his own, sitting up (with support), & very interested & active with his toys. Which means that I am constantly switching out toys. It almost seems as though he is outgrowing his interest in toys faster than he wants his next bottle. I didn't post any toys on our favorites this month because his favorite toys is always something different. Except for his new raccoon stuffed animal. He takes this thing everywhere he goes. If he is getting his diaper changed, up the stairs goes the raccoon. If he is getting put in his car seat, the raccoon goes too. We had to take the raccoon to naps yesterday & on our walk today. It's his newest BFF. Here is my Instagram picture of the 2 of them.


When we go out Ryder rarely rides in the carrier. Unless it's bad weather (which it's been lately) he is normally in the front of the stroller or in the shopping cart seat. I always said that I would never buy one of those cart covers, but I love it! We use it in high chairs at restaurants & in shopping carts. He loves being eye level with us plus it's way easier to feed him if we are out at lunchtime. I included the Boppy yet again. This time because Ryder is wanting to always sit up now & I can't always hold him. This is one of the best ways for him to sit & play. He still falls side to side & occasionally falls forward. He is getting good at squirming to his belly when this happens. Here is my top picks for 5 months.

one || two || three || four || five || six || seven

No comments:

Post a Comment