December 21, 2013

Homemade Gifts

My favorite gift to give is one that I made myself. I feel it is just as important to put lots of creativity & love into a gift as it is to find the most unique & "hottest" toy on the market, so to speak. Every year mom & I get together & bake at least 7 dozen different kids of cookies. This year is no different. On the list of homemade treats are sugar cookies, chocolate crinkles, peanut butter blossoms, chocolate chip, & snicker doodle. I've also made some chocolate dipped pretzels for a few friends. I like to stack the cookies in mason jars & this year I've decided to put the snack mix into a couple as well. I love the way they turned out!




And of course our home wouldn't be complete without some more popcorn snack mix. You can find the recipe here.


One of my wonderful friends will be getting this treasure box right here.




I wanted to give my friend something fun to do on a weekend or weeknight that didn't require a lot of money but was fun. So I found this Ice Cream Party box idea. Inside the box you will find sugar cones, waffle bowls, caramel sauce, butterscotch topping, chocolate sauce, Nerds candy, mini chocolate chips, gummy bears, & nuts. On the top of the box I added a note that says
"Just add ice cream!"

Only 4 more days!! Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment