October 2, 2013

Happy October!

I am so excited to have a new townhouse to decorate and begin traditions with Ryder in! I am ready to get these fall shenanigans under way. Of course we have planned our trips to a pumpkin patch and apple orchards. I need to get my hands on pumpkins for our front door and  all  some of the rooms in the house. I am still debating whether or not to take Ryder on a hayrack ride. {I'm thinking not.}


Starting this year we are making a tradition for the first of October through the end of March. I am dedicating Sundays as "Soup Sundays". I've been collecting recipes from family, friends, & Pinterest. There is a mix of stovetop & crock pot. Perfect for those chilly nights. Speaking of chilly...this year I am determined to make some awesome chili & serve it up with an even better chili bar full of yummy mix-ins & sides. I'm thinking some shredded cheese, diced onions, cheeze-its, french fries, & hot dogs!

We have also started sporting some fall & Halloween festive outfits already! I can't get enough of all the adorable Halloween clothes for babies! I'm certain Ryder has more Halloween onesies & sleepers than he did newborn size clothing. I am really into sweaters this year. A few of my favorites can be found herehere & here.

Happy October! Let the fall festivities begin!
(Once we get done moving today.)

Life With Baby Weber will be under construction for a few days to get a new look! See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment