August 14, 2013

Nursery Tour

I am so excited to finally show all of you Ryder's nursery!


Crib Sheet | Quilt made by my aunt
Zinc letters made by Seth
(The ones that we wanted from Anthropology were $18 per letter...that is a bit pricey!)


Glider - display model at Toys R Us | Metal Basket | Nightstand - South Shore
Lamp - Target | Wicker Basket - Toys R Us | Canvas made by a friend | Rug - Target

Dresser - South Shore | Hamper - Toys R Us


Way too many clothes for such a small person!

Changing Table - South Shore | Baskets - Michaels | Metal Baskets

Mobile & Pictures made by me


Armoire - South Shore | Mirror - Target | Woven Basket - Toys R Us
Blankets - Target

Garland is made by me
Not pictured: monitor | humidifier | sound machine

Little man seriously has more clothes than both Seth and I combined! I also think I like his room better than I like my own. I can't get enough of the colors and cuteness. I just wish we would have been able to paint his walls, but soon enough we will be in our own house where I can paint to my heart's desire! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the nursery! Of course, I love my grand baby too and his Mommy & Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy - are all your dresser drawers that neat? Love the nursery! - Great Aunt Marilyn (and Audra)

    ReplyDelete