August 18, 2013

Autumn is near!

I am so ready for fall! I am excited for all the bonfires, hoodies, beautiful leaves, Halloween, and pumpkins! I know that Ryder is still way too small to really participate in all of the fun events that autumn brings, but I fully intend on introducing him early. A few of our seasonal plans include:
* pumpkin patch
* fresh apple cider
* hay rack rides
* corn mazes
* pumpkin bread
* apple orchard
I have been busy browsing online for fun fall styles for my little man. I'm excited to actually go shopping for a few new additions to the closet for my new "mom" body as well. I've put together a small selection of items that I am just in love with for Ryder this season.

one | two | three | four
five | six | seven

Another thing I'm ready for is fall decorations! I love decorating for every season, holiday, and special occasions. I've been on Pinterest collecting different ideas and making some of my own. I feel it is completely appropriate to start decorating and celebrating the fall season on September 1st, even though I always want to begin by mid-August. This year I really love the look of orange and white mini pumpkins (which I just learned are actually a type of gourd...), burlap, and yellows, oranges, ivory, and dark purple. I like to keep my decorations simple. Here are a few inspirations I have discovered.



I can't end a blog post without some Ryder cuteness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment