August 4, 2013

38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 30ish
Maternity clothes? Always
Stretch marks? Yes, but since my rash has cleared up they are looking very pale and most are already disappearing!! Yippee!
Sleep: Sleeping great in between potty breaks and position changes.
Best moment this week: The doctor mentioning possible forceful removal around my due date! I sure hope he comes before then.
Miss Anything? I miss a lot...
Movement: I was joking with Seth today that he is packing his bags because he has been so active.
Food cravings: milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Just about every "book" sign.
Symptoms: I've got all the symptoms of a normal pregnancy.
Belly Button in or out: Went completely flat and numb.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But getting impatient!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment