July 5, 2013

34 weeks & Fourth of July

I hope all of you had a terrific Fourth of July! We spent our day with family. It started with lunch and games with the family and ended with fireworks of course. It was a fairly relaxed and easy day. Here is our holiday in pictures...my iPhone has been taking very crappy pictures recently. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheeseburger Sliders

 Apple and Strawberry/Blueberry Galettes

We chose to watch fireworks from a distance. While sitting on top of the hill, we could see a skyline full of firework displays. It was different than our usual Downtown spot, but we really enjoyed the experience. 

S'mores Trail Mix --- SO YUMMY!


How far along? 34 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Other than a few regular t shirts...yes.
Stretch marks? Yes, but I feel the cream I'm using is making them less red.
Sleep: Sleep has returned the past few days...hopefully I didn't just jinx it.
Best moment this week: Fourth of July with family
Miss Anything? I miss my mobility.
Movement: Mostly random wiggles.
Food cravings: popsicles
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Swollen fingers and toes near the end of the day, round ligament pains, and lots of bladder pressure.
Belly Button in or out: Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment