May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend we take time to thank all the troops for sacrificing their lives everyday. I know many that have served here in our nation as well as over seas. I want to take time to thank every one of you for all that you have done. I also want to thank the troop's families. You have all sacrificed so much.

Now, onto our weekend's festivities. Our weekend here was mostly quiet. We spent the most of the time laying in bed watching our little man wiggle around in my belly. It may not sound like fun to you, but it can becomes hours of enjoyment and entertainment for us. (Which he is currently rocking out right now.) He is getting so big and fluid with his movements. We laugh and joke that he is practicing his dance moves for the future. Let me also state that he rarely ever sits still. Except for when I want him to move so that grandma can feel his kicks...little stinker.

This year I really missed having a couple beers with our cookouts. BUT, next year we will make up for it! I can't wait to introduce baby Weber to parties and cookouts. I fully plan on celebrating even the smallest of holidays. Our cookout today was cut short due to a very large thunderstorm, which we barely got out of the car before it unleashed the 40 mph winds and downpour. Needless to say, I threw my flip flops off and ran to the house. It was quite the adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment