March 15, 2013

17 weeks

Again, I'm a week behind. But, hey! At least it's getting posted ;)



How far along? 17 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 11 lbs (total weight gain)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a mixture of maternity and regular pants. I'm definitely rocking the hairtie closure though!
Stretch marks? Keeping my fingers crossed.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!
Miss anything? Laying on my stomach.
Movement: Lots of little flutters and rolling.
Food Cravings: Mel-O-Cream donuts...YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick? morning breath
Have you started showing? You bet!
Gender prediction: girl
Labor signs: Too soon for that.
Belly button in/out: It's on the move!
Mood? HAPPY!
Best Moment this week: Watching my belly move!!
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or girl.

How dad feels this week: Enjoyed feeling what may have been some movements and finding out the gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment