February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! I am loving all of the pops of red and pink around the house lately. It's one day out of the year that the boys can't complain about hearts and pink so I take full advantage! We kept our Valentine's celebration pretty simple this year. We enjoyed a good home cooked breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy after exchanging our small gifts this weekend.

Ry has had a pretty rough virus the past few days and his cough and runny nose are making him miserable. So I will be spending the week nursing him back to health. What's a better way to say I love you than wiping their boogers every three minutes? At least the weather will be warm so we can air out the house and go for a few walks. I'm hoping that we are all feeling better and can make it to the zoo this weekend with the 70 degree weather we are expecting!







No comments:

Post a Comment