December 9, 2013

Ryder's Christmas List

I think it's safe to say that Ryder has been extra good this year. Seth & I hear "he is such a good baby" from just about everyone. He is the happiest, sweetest, silliest, & to top it all off he has the best giggle ever! I have a feeling that Santa is going to be very good to him.

I feel as if his age is a little tough to shop for. Since he is learning to grab & chew things as well as learning to sit up & roll over on his own there isn't much he can use that he doesn't already have. We have decided to hold off on solid foods (except oatmeal cereal possibly) until 6 months since that is what some professionals recommend. It just seems more logical. I don't want to hear about how your child was eating & tasting by 3 months. This is what we want to do for our baby & that's how we are gonna roll! BOOM!


Lately he is most interested in toys that light up, make noise, & cause "trouble". Anything that moves & that can easily be put in his mouth are a big hit right now too. He also likes anything that I put in my hands. I have to watch him while I'm on my phone. He will grab it & chew on it before I know it. He has mad ninja skills.


After a lot of shopping & research here is Ryder's Christmas List!

Oball Stacker | Music Player | Pacifiers | Musical Dino | Dumbo
Mickey Mouse | Move & Zoom Racer | Blocks | Sit-to-Stand Walker

I know that Ryder really won't be into opening gifts this year. He will be more interested in eating the paper & bows. But the pictures will be priceless as well as the memories. So let's here it! What is on your little one's Christmas list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment