October 24, 2013

My Obsessions

1. When it comes to the holidays all I seem to think about & ponder over are decorations & treats. I've been doing some window shopping over the past couple weeks as stores begin to put their Christmas things out. I use to complain that they did this too early, but then I realized it was one of my favorite things. It means the holidays are coming! And since they always go too fast I don't mind starting early now that we have Ryder. You can find my decorating inspiration here,

2. I can't get enough fleece sleepers for Ryder! We like to keep the house cooler at night & we still go on walks a few nights a week. Since the temperatures decided to drop drastically this week, we need warm outfits for him to wear in the stroller.

one | two | three

3. The holidays always put me in the mood to make yummy goodies to eat. Every year my mom & I bake cookies, pies, breads, & new meals. I've been doing some digging on Pinterest & found these Old Fashion Doughnut Muffins. I can't wait to make them!! How awesome would they be with a cup of hot chocolate? I'm also excited to bust out festive cookie cutters & make sugar cookies.

4. Has anyone been watching ABC's 13 Nights of Halloween?? I get so excited for this each year. And this year is no exception...unless Ryder has other plans...I've already caught Hocus Pocus about 3 times & I love it more each time! You can see their whole line-up here.

5. The cooler weather has me browsing stores for new scarves. They are pretty much an obsession of mine the past couple years. I am completely in love with the scarves in this new collection at Target. Infinity scarves are a perfect accessory on a chilly day.


6. Ryder is completely in love with this playmat. After watching him kick at anything dangling from his other activity mat, we saw this in store & knew it was a must have. He will kick at the keyboard for up to an hour if we let him. He wears himself out on this thing!! It's great! I recommend this toy to any babies who like to kick their hearts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment