November 12, 2018

Fall 2018

If you haven't noticed by now I am trying to play catch-up on the blog. July, August, and September were honestly the hardest and most challenging months in all of motherhood for me so far. The kids were so sick for far too long and it wasn't just simple colds and viruses. But we found our strength and moved on! October brought Harper's first birthday and Halloween. Those moments were so fun and we made so many memories. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to summer but the Midwest weather didn't give me much of a choice. We had a week or two of beautiful fall colors and weather and then we were handed freezing temperatures and snow. Before the blog dives head first into all this Christmas and ho ho ho I wanted to share a few images from our fall.












No comments:

Post a Comment